Monday, October 09, 2006

Shanghai China F1 (China)


The Shanghai F1 race was defiantly one of the best I have ever seen. I suppose that doesn’t say much since the 2005 USGP was the last “race” I attempted to see. But enough on that sore spot. It was a wet weekend that really changed the dynamics of the race. The Renaults were much better on the wet. But Schumacher really had them covered when it dried.




Nathan wore his usual red to start with. Unfortunately when the cold rain came there were no child size red coats so he had to match dad and Glen in Alonso colors. He took a lot of harassment for that.



There were a few thing I realy liked about the F1 race in China. The track was an incredible state of the art track and the price of clothing (hats were $2 US, the coats were $10 US).


When Schumacher passed for the lead the blue coat came off the red had went back on and the Ferrari flag flew. I could actually hear the crowd behind us laughing over the cars.









I think Nate will still be a Ferrari fan next year.

No comments: