Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bike and Car


When I was back in Dearborn I received a lot of questions about my bike and car. Knowing that most of my friends and family are gear heads this is not a great surprise. So here are the specks. The bike is a Specialized “Stump Jumper”. It has 130mm of travel both front and rear. The brakes are cable pull disk. I think it weighs in the low 20 lbs range. If you are wondering, No I don’t fit in hear with it. Most Japanese have the old fashion variety of bikes. Some do ride Mt bikes, but most would not spend this much money on general transportation. I do get a lot of questions from the locals about it. Most that ask do like it.










O.K. the car is a Mazda “Premacy”. I think it is similar to the Mazda “5” sold in the states. We only have the 2.0l engine since gas is almost $6/gal. It has a 4 speed auto. I know it is kind of wimpy, but Hailey really likes it. I could not live without the navigation system in it. Like the pictures show it is right hand drive. That is kind of cool. It has three rows of seats and can fit 7 people.

No comments: